Founded over 30 years ago, Héritage Saint-Bernard is a non-profit organization whose primary mission is to protect and manage natural environments and develop educational and tourist activities. Funding is the cornerstone of its many achievements and activities. This is why Héritage Saint-Bernard is asking for your help. Every single contribution is important and makes a huge difference!
For example, donations made to Héritage Saint-Bernard will allow it to :
- • Continue being involved in the issue or protecting the Châteauguay-Léry green corridor;
- • Develop new educational projects specifically for the thousands of young people who visit it every year;
- • Build and develop various wildlife habitats in protected sites;
- • Manage and maintain protect natural environments that are enjoyed by thousands of people every year;
- • Raise public awareness about protecting the environment by organizing family and touristic activities;
- • Maintain its position and involvement in various environmental causes.
Donators who contribute $10 or more per month for a period of at least one year (minimum $120/year) will be granted an annual family pass for the refuge faunique Marguerite-D'Youville, located on île Saint-Bernard in Châteauguay, worth more than $60. Additionally, every donator will receive a tax-deductible donation receipt.